These terms and conditions use of this website owned by Mountain West Technologies Corporation (also referred to herein as “we,” “us,” and “our”).
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Mountain West Technologies Corporation and/or its licensors, partners, or affiliates own all trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, “Marks”) that appear on this website, as well as all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, videos, software, data, information, and materials (collectively, “Content”). All Marks and Content are the property of Mountain West Technologies Corporation or its licensors, partners or affiliates and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of this website is the exclusive property of Mountain West Technologies Corporation and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any Content or Marks is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. You may use the Content and Marks only with our prior written and express authorization.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this website and the Content for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
· Republish Content from Mountain West Technologies Corporation
· Sell, rent or sub-license Content from Mountain West Technologies Corporation
· Reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from Mountain West Technologies Corporation
· Redistribute Content from Mountain West Technologies Corporation
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, comments, photos, videos and other content and information (collectively, “Content”) in certain areas of the website. Mountain West Technologies Corporation does not filter, edit, publish, or review Content prior to their presence on the website. Content does not reflect the views and opinions of Mountain West Technologies Corporation, its agents and/or affiliates. Content reflects the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mountain West Technologies Corporation shall not be liable for any Content or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Content on this website.
Mountain West Technologies Corporation reserves the right to monitor all Content and to remove any Content which it deems inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
· You are entitled to post the Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
· The Content does not violate any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
· The Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy; and
· The Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mountain West Technologies Corporation a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, publish, post, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, publish, post, and edit any of your Content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Mountain West Technologies Corporation requires all users of this website to comply with copyright laws. If you are the owner of a copyrighted work and you believe in good faith that your rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed by any material on this website, you (or your agent) may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by sending our authorized DMCA agent a Notification of Claimed Infringement requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that has been allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
• Identification of the material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the website;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Mountain West Technologies Corporation a counter-notice requesting the reinstatement of the material. A counter-notice must contain the following information:
• a physical or electronic signature of the user;
• identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• a statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
• the user’s name, address, and telephone number; and
• a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person.
Notices and counter-notices should be sent to the following agent.
Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims can be reached as follows:
Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims
Mountain West Technologies Corporation
PO Box 2588, Casper WY, 82602
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
· Government agencies;
· Search engines;
· News organizations;
· Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
· System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
· commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;associations or other non-profit organizations;
· online directory distributors;
· internet portals;
· accounting, law and consulting firms;
· We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mountain West Technologies Corporation; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Mountain West Technologies Corporation. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
· By use of our corporate name; or
· By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
· By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Mountain West Technologies Corporation's logo or other Website Content will be allowed for linking absent an intellectual property license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not under our control or ownership. Such links do not constitute an endorsement of such third parties or the content displayed therein, and you agree that Mountain West Technologies Corporation is not responsible for the content of such websites. We are not responsible for how these sites operate or treat your information. You acknowledge that we provide these links to you only as a convenience, and you understand that your information will be collected and used as described by the third parties in their privacy policies.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
OUR WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE AND THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
NEITHER MOUNTAIN WEST TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION NOR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION): COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTIES; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Wyoming, without regard to conflict of laws principles.