We collect personal information and other information that you voluntarily provide, and we collect certain information automatically, when you use the website. We may also obtain information about you from third parties.
When you interact with the website, we may ask you to provide certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. Such information may include the following:
· Contact information: first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, billing address, or other information that enables us to contact an individual directly · Identifiers
· User name and password: information that enables you to access an online account · Payment and purchase information: information about products or services you have purchased
· Demographic information: information such as your age, gender, and preferences
· Content of communications: information you provide in communications with us
We and our analytics and advertising providers collect the following types of information automatically when you access and interact with the website and features:
· Technical information and internet or other similar network activity: IP address, mobile device unique ID, device information, browser information, browsing history, search history, information about your interaction with the website or an advertisement
· Geolocation information: physical location
remember you when you use the website, learn about user behavior, perform analytics, present targeted advertising, and verify system and server integrity.
We and our analytics and advertising providers may use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential to navigate the website and use the features, and they enable us to provide the website. If you set your browser to block these types of cookies, some parts of the website may not function properly.
Functional. These cookies are used to recognize you when you use the website and enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. Not allowing these cookies may impact how enhanced/personalized services function.
Performance and Analytics. These cookies are used to understand how visitors use the website and to improve the website. They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve performance of the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous to us.
Advertising. These cookies may be set by advertising partners. They are used to build a profile of your interests, add you to a list of visitors to a page (or pages) on this website, and show you relevant advertisements on other websites and track ad campaign performance and efficiency. Advertising cookies do not store directly identifiable personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and device. Not allowing these cookies will impact how ads are targeted to your online behavior.
Below is a list of the first party and third party cookies and other technologies used at the website. The specific technologies are subject to change, so this list might not always be accurate or complete.
The Company may use information collected from and about you, individually or combined, for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor usage.
· To manage your account and give you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you as a registered user.
· To fulfill your orders for products or services you have purchased or provide products and services you are entitled to receive.
· To contact and communicate with you and respond to your requests.
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about goods, services and events we offer that may be of interest.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your information in the following situations:
· With service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, and to contact you.
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
· With other users when you share information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users.
· If required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
· If we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, prevent or investigate possible
wrongdoing in connection with the website, protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public, or protect against legal liability
· With your consent.
The Company will also retain technical information for internal analysis purposes. Such information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By visiting this page on our website: https://www.mwtn.net/customer-support
· By phone: 307-233-8400
· By mail: PO Box 2588, Casper, WY 82602