Mountain West Technologies Corporation (“we,” “our,” or “us”) expects all of our customers and users (collectively, “users”) to comply with U.S. copyright laws. Users may not store any material or content on, or access, share, or disseminate any material or content over, any of our product or service offerings that in any manner infringes third party copyright rights.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides a method for copyright owners to communicate information about alleged infringements to us, and for us to inform our users about alleged infringements, as further described below. A user may receive notice from us if the user’s Mountain West Technologies Corporation account is identified by a copyright owner as having been used in connection with acts of alleged copyright infringement.
In accordance with the DMCA, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate service to any user who is found to infringe third party copyright rights, including repeat infringers, or who we believe, in our sole discretion, is infringing such rights. We may suspend or terminate service at any time, with or without notice.
Copyright owners may report alleged infringements of their works by sending Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s DMCA Agent a notification of claimed infringement that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA. Upon Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s receipt of a satisfactory notice of claimed infringement, we will respond by, directly or indirectly (i) removing the allegedly infringing work(s), or (ii) disabling access to the work(s). Mountain West Technologies Corporation will also notify the affected user of the removal or disabling of access to the work(s).
If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted, stored or transmitted in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s DMCA Designated Agent (contact provided below) the following written information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims
Mountain West Technologies
PO Box 2588
Casper, Wyoming 82602
You should be aware that complainants who make false claims or misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages under the DMCA.
If an affected customer or user believes in good faith that the allegedly infringing works have been removed or blocked by mistake or misidentification, then that person may send a counter notification to Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s designated agent at the address noted above. Upon Mountain West Technologies Corporation’s receipt of a counter notification that satisfies the requirements of DMCA, we will provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who sent the original notification of claimed infringement and will follow the DMCA’s procedures with respect to a received counter notification. This process will invoke a dispute between you and the complaining party. In all events, you expressly agree that Mountain West Technologies Corporation will not be a party to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.
Your counter-notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of an authorized person;
2. Identification of the material that was removed or access to which was disabled and the location at which material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the federal district in which you are located and that you will accept service of process from the complainant
You should be aware that substantial penalties under U.S. law apply for a false counter-notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement.